Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Birthday, Charissa!

Dearest Charissa,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

19 years is quite a long time, don't you think? And, for most of those years, I've been right there with you. We've done a lot of things together, seen some good times and some rough ones, but we've always had each other. Today, though, on this most special day, I'm in GA and you're in KY. That's not cool. 

In case you're missing me as much as I'm missing you, I've compiled some pictures from your (but pretty much our) years of crazy awesome life to take you down Memory Lane and celebrate how far you've come. :P I want you to know how much I appreciate you- how much I've always appreciated you- and how much you've taught me. So thank you, Charissa. For everything. 


Thanks for always holding me up...

for helping me appreciate our national history...
(look at us. so appreciative.) 

and the finer things in life...

for giving me a shoulder to lean on...

for dominating in sports... (look at that game face. intense.
yours, that is, not mine. hah, i didn't have a game face that year. do i even have one now?)


for setting fashion trends... (so stylish, right?)

for going on adventures...

and...um, protecting me from demon tigers? I just wanted to put this picture in. :P

Thanks for showing me how to work hard and learn new things... 

how to stand in the face of danger and smile cheerfully.

Thanks for wrapping me up tight...

for always keeping me company...

for taking selfies before they were cool...

for sharing incredible moments... (wasn't that an awesome day?)

in incredible places.

Thanks for always being my friend...

for letting me take pictures...

and for hanging out with me and including me in your cool grown-up life at college.  :)

We've come a long way, huh?



Thank you for everything you've done and been for me. I wish I could be with you today, but I hope this post has brightened it a bit. :) 

I love you, darling. Happiest of birthdays. <3

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment